- Flushing, April 12, 2021 – April 14, 2021 – ARMAGH AREA
- Flushing, April 12, 2021 – April 16, 2021 – BRENIZER/GRAY STATION
- Flushing, April 15, 2021 – April 16, 2021 – WEST WHEATFIELD TWP
- Flushing, April 19, 2021 – April 23, 2021 – BOLIVAR & WEST BOLIVAR
- Flushing, April 19, 2021 – April 21, 2021 – DERRY TWP - GRAY STATION TO WESTINGHOUSE
- N/A, April 22, 2021 – April 23, 2021 – WEST WHEAT TWP - SHADY GROVE TO CLYDE
Latest News, Updates & Emergencies
We will provide information on emergencies, when they occur here:
• No current emergencies to report •
OFFICE OPEN – LIMITED ADMITTANCE – MASK REQUIRED
Your water supply is one of the most vital resources to protect your health during this worldwide public emergency. In order to protect the employees providing that service, be advised that public access to our office is limited.
- A payment box is available outside Highridge’s office here at 17 Maple Avenue.
- Payments may still be made at many area banks, such as S&T Bank Resort Plaza (Blairsville), Ameriserv (Seward) and Somerset Trust (New Florence). Please call your bank to verify their operating status and procedures.
- Credit card payments may be made online or by calling the office (SERVICE FEE APPLIES).
To visit our office, you must be in good health and not feeling any symptoms related to COVID-19, such as fever, breathing difficulties, digestive problems, cough or fatigue.
Office Hours & General Information
Office hours are 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday – Friday and we can be reached 24-hours a day should an emergency arise. For general information, please have your account number available when contacting us.
Office Fax: 724-459-5629
Emergency: 1-800-847-6637 (24 hours / day)